There are several ways you can boost your earnings with Salad like:
- Make sure you're running Salad as often as possible, especially while you're sleeping or away from your computer. To prevent lost earnings, change your Power and Sleep settings in Windows so your machine won't automatically shut down. To do this in Windows 10:
- Click the Windows button
- Click the Settings gear icon
- Click "System"
- Click "Power & Sleep"
- Under the Sleep section, check "When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after" and ensure it's set to "Never"
- If on a laptop, click "Additional power settings"
- Click "Choosing what closing the lid does," and change the "When I close the lid" setting to "Do Nothing" when plugged in
- The more powerful your GPU, the faster you earn. If you upgrade your hardware or run Salad on multiple machines with high-performance Graphics Cards, you can significantly increase your earnings.
- Participate in our Discord contests. We often giveaway hearty helpings of Salad balance to the winners of these competitions, and we make sure they’re structured so everyone gets a chance to compete! Join the server and check the #salad-quests channel to see what the current contest is.
- Enter into one of our periodic giveaways. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or join the Discord for giveaway announcements.
- Refer your friends! If they have a qualifying GPU and actively use the app, you’ll earn a 2x referral bonus until your referred friend earns $2.
Overclocking is not currently supported within the Salad so please check this chart for the current earning rates. Overclocking can also cause overheating issues that may shut down your PC or even damage its hardware. Salad runs perfectly fine at factory default clock speeds.