There are several ways you can boost your earnings with Salad like:
- Make sure you're running Salad as often as possible, especially while you're sleeping or away from your computer. To prevent lost earnings, change your Power and Sleep settings in Windows so your machine won't automatically shut down. To do this in Windows 10:
- Click the Windows button
- Click the Settings gear icon
- Click "System"
- Click "Power & Sleep"
- Under the Sleep section, check "When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after" and ensure it's set to "Never"
- If on a laptop, click "Additional power settings"
- Click "Choosing what closing the lid does," and change the "When I close the lid" setting to "Do Nothing" when plugged in
- The more powerful your GPU, the faster you earn. If you upgrade your hardware or run Salad on multiple machines with high-performance Graphics Cards, you can significantly increase your earnings.
- Participate in our Discord contests. We often giveaway hearty helpings of Salad balance to the winners of these competitions, and we make sure they’re structured so everyone gets a chance to compete! Join the server and check the #salad-challenge channel to see what the current contest is.
- Enter into one of our giveaways. While these may not always include Salad balance, we have plans for some pretty big PC Gaming giveaways, including a gaming keyboard, game codes, and even a high-performance GPU. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or join the Discord for giveaway announcements.
- Refer your friends! If they have a qualifying GPU and actively use the app, you’ll earn a $5.00 referral bonus once they hit the XP milestone.
While you may be tempted to overclock your GPU to get some extra earning power out of it, we would highly caution against this. Overclocking can cause overheating issues that may shutdown your PC or even damage its hardware. The extra penny or two earned by overclocking is not worth risking your components, and Salad runs perfectly fine at factory default clock speeds.